In the United States, the listing agent working for the seller has a fiduciary responsibility to get the best price and terms for the seller. They are not under obligation disclose potential issues that may cause the new owner headaches down the road.
A Professional Realtor® representing you, the buyer, will asset you with knowing the area, community features, market values and everything they know about any property you are interested in purchasing. This will be a benefit to you in every purchasing scenario whether it be a private owner, bank owned or new construction from a builder.
Below are some reasons to consider using a Real Estate Professional when buying property in Central Florida.
- Realtors® have training and education requirements. Some take additional training earning designation and accreditation providing better representation for their clients.
- Commission on the sale of a property is paid by the seller. Commission is only paid once a transaction has closed. Your Realtor does not get paid until they help you successfully close on a property.
- A Real Estate Professional will be able to guide you through the buying process. Whether you need a property now or 2 years from now, a Realtor® will be able to help you with every aspect of the buying process. This service is found to be especially helpful to first time buyers and foreign investors looking for a home to let.
- Unlike some countries, Florida Realtors® have access to data bases and builders making it easy for them to provide buyers with information for every home on the market. Cooperative databases exclusive for Realtors® are not available to licensed real estate associates who have elected not to join a local association and receive the required training.Working with a Realtor® saves you time and money.
- A Full Service Professional Realtor® will help you with market evaluations, home inspections, finding a lender, surveys, currency exchange, and if needed, property managers, painters and furniture packages. We can also help with; what do to in a medical emergency, discounts for entertainment, and the best local restaurants.
A Full Service Professional Realtor® is trained and licensed with a commitment to ethics and professionalism to make sure you get the service you expect and deserve. You can find the professional you are looking for at JC Penny Realty, Kissimmee, FL.
P.S. Did you like the information on this post? Leave your comments below and share it with the world!!!